Harps Going to Somerset 2015
Check out the gorgeous and unusual grain pattern on one of the Crescendos we're bringing!
It's almost time for Somerset 2015! If you're anywhere near Parsippany, NJ and find yourself with some free time July 24th-26th, stop by and see us! If you're not registered for the conference, a $15 day pass (available on-site) will get you into the vendor hall and also to the harp tastings, which happen on Friday and Saturday at noon. There's no better way to see, hear and play a wide variety of lever harps in one place!
Some of you have been dying to know which Dusty harps we'll be bringing, so here's the complete list:
- Ravenna 26 with full levers
- Ravenna 34 with full levers and a pickup
- Ravenna 34 with a black neck and pillar
- Boulevard Classic 34 with a pickup
- Allegro 26
- Crescendo 34
- Crescendo 34 with Camac levers
- FH26 in walnut
- FH34 in walnut
- FH34 in figured cherry with Camac levers, gut strings and a pickup
- FH36H in walnut with a pickup
- FH36S in figured cherry with Camac levers and a pickup
- FH36S in bubinga with Camac levers, an abalone celtic knot, gut strings and a pickup
- FH36S orphan
We hope to see you there!