- 26 strings, 3½ octaves
- Solid wood construction in choice of 5 woods
- Full set of Loveland sharping levers
- Set of four removable legs included
- Deluxe case included
This 26-string 3½-octave harp has a sweet and surprisingly strong voice, with the added resonance that comes from solid wood construction. The FH26 can serve as a full-voiced beginner's harp or a high-quality portable harp for the established player. A child can set the FH26 on the floor and play comfortably while seated in a small chair.
Our top-of-the-line 26-string harp, the FH26 features tasteful fine woodworking details such as a book-matched soundboard and binding and purfling around the edges. It comes complete with a deluxe CD26 case, a full set of Loveland sharping levers (Camac levers are optional), a custom tuning wrench and four beautifully shaped and removable matching legs.
Figured cherry: $2985
Includes CD26 case, custom tuning wrench and leg set.
Please note that your harp will not look exactly like the photos you see here. Because wood is a natural material, and the color and grain vary from tree to tree, each harp we build is unique.
Bird's-eye maple soundboard veneer
Koa soundboard veneer (maple harps only)
The Dusty Harp Pickup installed
- 26 strings
- 3½ octaves
- Low: C one octave below middle C
- High: G 2½ octaves above middle C
- Treble and mid-range: nylon monofilament
- Bass: nylon core with nylon wrap
- Full set of Loveland levers included
- Camac levers available
- Sides, back, neck and pillar: sapele, walnut, maple, figured cherry or bubinga
- Soundboard: solid mahogany overlaid with book-matched figured hardwood veneer and bordered with purfling and edge binding
- Sapele: approximately 14 pounds
- Walnut: approximately 13 pounds
- Maple: approximately 16 pounds
- Figured cherry: approximately 15 pounds
- Bubinga: approximately 18 pounds
- Legs add 1½ pounds
- Case adds 5½ pounds
Note: the weight can vary by up to 2 pounds, depending on the density of the particular tree from which the harp was made.
- Height at back of harp: 34½ inches
- Height at front of harp: 39 inches
- Legs add 11½ inches
- Maximum soundbox width: 9½ inches
- Widest part of harp (front to back): 21½ inches
Reviews & Testimonials
There are no ratings yet.
"My deepest and heartfelt thanks to all of you for creating one of the most beautiful harps (in both sight and sound) that I've ever played. For those times that I can't play my gorgeous Dusty 36S, this 26 gives me everything I could hope for in a smaller harp. I was blown away by the big, rich voice — and even more amazed hearing the new internal pickups when amplified. Even though I would lean toward playing a large 36 for a main stage performance, I had a feeling that this harp could hold its own even for that type of event — and I was right! After [I play], the sound guys are always first to rush up and find out what I’m using to get such great sound. These guys are the ones that know and give the system the highest of marks. Thank you again for making quality your priority. It shows in every aspect of my beautiful harp."
-Jeannie Page (Albuquerque, New Mexico)