- 26 strings per side, 3½ octaves
- Solid wood construction in choice of 3 woods
- Full set of Loveland sharping levers
- Set of four removable legs included
- Deluxe case included
With two banks of parallel strings, each with a full set of sharping levers, this double-strung harp offers a new level of creativity. The FH26 double-strung is available in maple, figured cherry and bubinga woods.
With the double-strung setup, each hand has free access to the harp's entire range, permitting arrangements that would typically require a much larger harp. Different lever settings, intricate arrangements, complex harmonies and echo effects add to the potential techniques this harp can inspire.
Figured cherry or bubinga*: $3965
Includes CD26 case, custom tuning wrench and leg set.
*Due to export regulations, bubinga is currently available within the U.S. only.
Bird's-eye maple soundboard veneer
Koa soundboard veneer (maple harps only)
The Dusty Harp Pickup installed
- 26 strings
- 3½ octaves
- Low: C one octave below middle C
- High: G 2½ octaves above middle C
- Treble and mid-range: nylon monofilament
- Bass: nylon core with nylon wrap
- Full set of Loveland levers on each side
- Sides, back, neck and pillar: maple, figured cherry or bubinga
- Soundboard: solid mahogany overlaid with book-matched figured hardwood veneer and bordered with purfling and edge binding
- Maple: approximately 18 pounds
- Figured cherry: approximately 16 pounds
- Bubinga: approximately 19 pounds
- Legs add 1½ pounds
- Case adds 5½ pounds
Note: the weight can vary by up to 2 pounds, depending on the density of the particular tree from which the harp was made.
- Height at back of harp: 34½ inches
- Height at front of harp: 39 inches
- Legs add 11½ inches
- Maximum soundbox width: 9½ inches
- Widest part of harp (front to back): 21½ inches
Tell us what you think of your double-strung!