Shipping & Return Policy
Note: These guidelines apply to accessory orders placed online or over the phone. For specific information on shipping harps or hammered dulcimers, see Ordering Instruments.
- We do our best to maintain stock of all of our items and can usually ship accessory orders within one or two business days. However, we are a small business and sometimes unforeseen circumstances arise (people out sick, etc.). If for some reason we are unable to ship your order within a few days, we will contact you.
- Most items going to U.S. locations are shipped by First-Class Mail, which has no guaranteed arrival date, but usually takes a week or less.
- Postal regulations sometimes change without warning. If we are unable to ship an item the way we expected, we will find out the next best option and offer you the choice of paying the difference in shipping cost or cancelling your order and receiving a refund.
- If you have a deadline or would like us to look into expedited shipping options, please call and place your order over the phone.
- Orders over $250 will require a signature on receipt. We will send you tracking information that will tell you when to expect your order. If you choose to waive the signature requirement, you assume responsibility for the package when the shipper leaves it at your door.
- Priority Mail International has guaranteed tracking, and usually arrives within 10 days.
- First-Class Package International mail has no guaranteed tracking once the package leaves the US, and can occasionally take up to six weeks to arrive. If six weeks have passed and you believe your package has been lost, please contact us and we will see what we can do to help.
- The order total does not include VAT, duties, or other taxes that your country may charge you when the item arrives. In some cases, these can add 20% or more.
- Strings, books and DVDs are not returnable unless defective, in which case we will gladly exchange them for another of the same item.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Please call us before returning anything!
Shortages or Mistakes
- If you think something is missing from your order or you received the wrong items, please first check the order receipt that was emailed to you. Unfortunately, strings are not returnable if you made a mistake in ordering.
- Please also check through all the packing materials before you discard them, as items are sometimes wrapped up or tucked away to keep them safe during shipping.
- If we are notified within five days of any errors we've made, we will gladly send you what is missing.
For questions, contact us at (206) 634-1656, or toll-free (US only) at (866) 634-1656.