Purchasing & Repair Administration
We are seeking a full-time person for purchasing and repair administration.
- Knowledge of and passion for musical instruments
- Purchasing experience
- Repair shop or tech support experience
- Ability to provide helpful, courteous, and thorough customer service to internal and external customers
- Excel at and enjoy computers, numbers, and administrative systems
- Enjoy learning about how things work
- Strong initiative and self-managing skills
- Inquisitive problem-solver
- Extremely detail-oriented
Application materials must include a fully completed application form, a resume, and a cover letter that describes your skills, experience, and qualifications, especially as they relate to the traits listed above. Salary is dependent on experience.
You may email application materials to [email protected], mail them to the address below, or apply in person at the same address Mon-Fri, 9:00-4:30. No phone calls, please.
3450 16th Ave W, Suite 200
Seattle, WA 98119
We are happy to take applications for any position, even when we have no current openings. We like knowing who's available and what their skills are. If you'd like to put an application on file with us, you can download one from the links below. If possible, we prefer that applications be submitted in person.
- Woodworker (Workshop)
- Instrument Technician (Workshop)
- Office (Workshop)
- Shipper (Workshop)
- Purchasing (Workshop)
- Instrument Repair (Music store and school)
- Retail Sales (Music store and school)
Dusty Strings is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/enthnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law.