The harp cart is part hand truck, part luggage cart, folds up into a small package, and works great for transporting your harp. It offers incredible sturdiness at a comparatively light weight, and with a load capacity of 225 pounds, it will carry your lever harp with ease. All you have to do is steer the cart!
- Push-button locking system secures telescoping handle
- Elastic cords with adjustable lock keep the harp from shifting on the cart
- Tubular polycarbonate handle for strength
- 5" roller bearing rubber wheels
- Chrome-plated solid steel wheel guards
- Rear platform with swivel casters folds down into locked position, making it function as a four-wheeled dolly
- Now comes with extended rubber-grip handles for greater ease of use
- Weight: 12½ pounds
Please note: If you need to transport a pedal harp or a lever harp that is shaped like a pedal harp (the Lyon & Healy Prelude and the Salvi Ana are good examples), this cart will not work very well. We would recommend looking for a pedal harp cart instead!
TomNov 1, 2018My new harp cart:
I just took my new Dusty Strings harp cart out for its first "spin around the block" and all I can say is WOW!
I was always struggling to carry my Crescendo up and down the very narrow stairs from my studio to the van and the cart allows me to do this with very little effort.
Once my harp is strapped in there is virtually no way the cart is going to tip over.
Having four wheels is a great plus as well since i can leave the cart unattended with out fear of it tipping over and the configuration allows it to go over high thresholds with ease.
The construction seems to be very rugged so it seems the cart should hold up to a lot of use.
The cart is a bit pricey but for anyone who has to get out and about with their instrument on a regular basis this cart is just the thing.
Three cheers for another fine product from the folks at Dusty Strings