The harp cart is part hand truck, part luggage cart, folds up into a small package, and works great for transporting your harp. It offers incredible sturdiness at a comparatively light weight, and with a load capacity of 225 pounds, it will carry your lever harp with ease. All you have to do is steer the cart!
- Push-button locking system secures telescoping handle
- Elastic cords with adjustable lock keep the harp from shifting on the cart
- Tubular polycarbonate handle for strength
- 5" roller bearing rubber wheels
- Chrome-plated solid steel wheel guards
- Rear platform with swivel casters folds down into locked position, making it function as a four-wheeled dolly
- Now comes with extended rubber-grip handles for greater ease of use
- Weight: 12½ pounds
Please note: If you need to transport a pedal harp or a lever harp that is shaped like a pedal harp (the Lyon & Healy Prelude and the Salvi Ana are good examples), this cart will not work very well. We would recommend looking for a pedal harp cart instead!