- 26 strings, 3½ octaves
- Solid sapele neck, sides & back
- Laminated Finland birch soundboard
- Full set of Loveland sharping levers
The 26-string Allegro is an ideal harp for any traveling harpist, beginner or teacher. Its 3½ octaves make it conveniently portable yet provide it with enough range and fullness of sound to please a fine-tuned ear. Combining solid wood sides and back with the simplicity of a laminate soundboard creates a clear and bright sound, blending the affordability of the Ravenna 26 with some of the solid wood tone and volume of the FH26.
Available fully levered with Loveland sharping levers, or with Camac levers as an option. A set of straight-tapered detachable legs (included) raises the harp about 11½ inches to a comfortable playing height. Sets of 5-inch or 8-inch legs are also available.
CE26 or CD26 case available separately.
Price: $1695 Includes set of four 12-inch legs and T-handle tuning wrench
The Dusty Harp Pickup installed
Price: $115 - $195
- 26 strings
- 3½ octaves
- Low: C one octave below middle C
- High: G 2½ octaves above middle C
- Treble and mid-range: nylon monofilament
- Bass: nylon core with nylon wrap
- Full set of Loveland levers included
- Camac levers available
- Sides, back, neck and pillar: solid sapele
- Soundboard: laminated Finland birch
- Harp: approximately 14 pounds
- Legs add 2 pounds
Note: the weight can vary by up to 2 pounds, depending on the density of the particular tree from which the harp was made.
- Height at back of harp: 34½ inches
- Height at front of harp: 39 inches
- Legs add 5, 7½ or 11 inches
- Maximum soundbox width: 9½ inches
- Widest part of harp (front to back): 21½ inches
Tell us what you think about your Allegro!