Dusty Strings Mission Statement
Dusty Strings is committed to the belief that acoustic music enhances the quality of people's lives. We support this belief by:
- Designing and building acoustic instruments and related products that embody exemplary standards of fine craftsmanship and represent a fair value to our customers.
- Offering a wide variety of acoustic instruments, musical products and services in an open and supportive environment through our retail store and mail order operations.
- Promoting and supporting the presence of acoustic music in our local community and beyond through music instruction, workshops, concerts and related products.
Our mission is:
- To help bring acoustic music into people's lives.
- To build long-term relationships with our customers by maintaining courteous, respectful and honest communications and by standing behind the products we sell.
- To treat each other, whether customer, co-worker, owner, supplier or dealer with respect and concern for the other's well-being, to operate with integrity in all interactions, and to work to form a foundation of trust.
- To strive for continuous improvement in an atmosphere of teamwork, while acknowledging the value of each person's contribution to our group goals.
- To provide meaningful work, fair compensation and a safe, healthy work environment that encourages open communication, creative thinking, self-discipline and growth.
- To contribute to and affirm a high level of commitment, individual responsibility, skill and effectiveness in the work community.
- To nurture a sense of community in the workplace.
- To achieve a sufficient profit to allow us to pursue our goals, while behaving in a responsible manner toward our environment and our society.
We pledge to live our mission and to speak up if we perceive a discrepancy between our values and our actions, as it is our desire at Dusty Strings to be model business owners, employees and co-workers.